AMALIE BLUE HI TEMP GREASE LITHIUM NLGI #2 (PL)
Amalie Blue Hi-Temp Grease is a premium multipurpose car / truck lithium complex chassis lubricant that meets the NLGI GC / LB performance objective.
Applicable in a variety of automotive and industrial uses that require protection against extreme pressure, oxidation, inhibition and including disc brakes, wheel bearings, chassis, ball joints, fifth wheel and others.
Operates from minus 40 degrees F to 350 degrees F, but with a drop point of more than 500 F. The key features are:
- Excellent mechanical stability - Resists bearing thinning or hardening, minimizing leakage, and maintaining long life.
- Protection against oxidation and corrosion: through special additives it minimizes chemical deterioration during long periods of storage and service.
- Protects alloy steel and copper bearings against rust and corrosion.
- Extreme Pressure Protection - Provides effective wear protection for ball joints, drive shafts and other parts subject to high pressure and shock loading.
- Offers excellent low temperature pumpability (-40 F) and high temperature protection (350 F).
- Effectively resists washing and excessive dilution by water, ensuring lubrication in all weather.