AMALIE ULTRA ALL-TRAC 245 HYDRAULIC FLUID (4/1 GAL.) Amalie Ultra All-Trac 245 is a new and much improved universal tractor fluid that has worldwide credentials. It is designed for use in all kinds of farm equipment, off highway machinery, industrial tractors, final drives, power take-off units, wet brakes, power steering units and hydraulic systems. * For a more complete list, see the Amalie Performance Applications Table.
Suitable for use in all major OEM equipment including but not limited to Kubota, Oliver, Minneapolis-Moline, International Harvester, White Farm, John Deere, Deutz-Allis Chalmers, Ford-New Holland, J.I. Case and Massey Ferguson. For a more complete listing see the Amalie Performance Application Chart.
- Amalie Ultra All-Trac 245 has been formulated with new and state-of-the art additive chemistry combined with high quality base stocks and extremely shear stable viscosity modifiers to offer protection and convenience heretofore only seen in expensive and hard to find European universal tractor fluids.
- Performance level greater than most U.S. agriculture and industrial users have seen.
- Improved fluid offers the convenience of using one tractor fluid in place of two or more fluids while maintaining optimum component performance and durability.
- Blended from carefully selected base stocks and compounded with extreme pressure, anti-foam, and anti-wear, rust and corrosion inhibitors and pour point depressant additives, All-Trac 245 is specifically designed to lubricate the common sump hydraulic-transmission-final drive systems in many farm tractors marketed today.
- Recommended for use in hydraulic applications calling for SAE 10W or 20 products.