Amalie XLO Heavy Duty Fleet Engine Oils have been improved and upgraded to be among the best and most efficient diesel engine oils available to the fleet market. New additive systems and rigorous laboratory and field testing have proven that these new Amalie XLO Heavy Duty Fleet Engine Oils are up to the task of protecting your engine; helping your engine operate within the new emission and pollution requirements as well as meeting or exceeding the OEM requirements for almost every new engine being built by every engine manufacturer worldwide.
- Specifically engineered to meet the manufacturers’ prerequisite for performance, TBN, and balanced low ash requirements.
- Deliver superior long-lasting protection for both turbocharged and naturally aspirated diesel and gasoline engines, including those engines that have exhaust gas recirculation (EGR) systems.
- Formulated for extended service/extended drain when operated under typical operating conditions and are engineered to help promote fuel economy.
- Meet or exceed the CI-4/SL API Service Classifications as well as the CH-4, CG-4, CF-4, CF-2, CF, and CD API Service Classifications; Global DHD-1; and JASO DH-1.
- Recommended for use wherever:
o MIL L 2104-G and MIL L 46152-E.
o Allison C-3 and C-4 fluids
o Caterpillar TO-2
o European approval standards: ACEA A5/B5, A3/B4, A3/B3, A1/B1 / E7, E6, E5, E3, E2 and E1.