AMALIE PRO TWO CYCLE (TC-W3OIL)NMMA (12/1 QT.)
- Amalie Pro Two-Cycle TC-W3® RL engine oil provides the highest level of protection for high performance, high horsepower, two cycle marine engines.
- Certified NMMA (BIA) and it is formulated to combat wear, scuffing and deposits.
- High-temperature oxidation resistant oil which protects against corrosion, ensures cleanliness, and provides lubricity for long engine life.
- Hash-less formulation that prevents carbon deposit build-up on engine parts and protects against ring sticking. It is certified RL which means it has high film strength for improved lubricity that results in increased engine efficiency, reduced bearing wear and cleaner emissions with less smoke.
- Recommended for all water cooled two cycle engines, including the performance demands of Mercury, OMC Johnson/Evinrude, Yamaha, Honda, Kawasaki, and many other engines requiring NMMA TC-W 3, TC-W 2, or TC-W type oils.
- Used in other air-cooled and water-cooled applications, such as snowmobiles, personal watercraft (PWC), jet skis, lawn mowers, snow blowers, all-terrain vehicles and many others requiring API service category TC.